MISTRO Finance 6
MISTRO Finance 6 is a revolutionary program for dairy farm managers. It links financial, feed production and payroll management in a single package.
Designed specifically for the dairy industry, it provides unparalleled management control.
We now have a payroll function connected to Mistro Finance. With the complexity with the “One Touch” payroll connection to the ATO requirement we have elected to link Mistro Finance with KeyPay and there is a direct link available from Mistro Finance.
You will need to contact our our Mistro Helpline support technician on 1800 451451 to set this up for you.
Why is Mistro Finance 6 revolutionary?
It is a rapid and simple accounting program that records the farm’s physical information as cash book transactions are entered. Some of the functionality included:
- milk production
- tonnes of grain purchased
- quantities of N, P K & S applied
- stock sales and purchases.
- Trial Balance Report (Past 12 months)
- Cash Flow Report (Past 12 months)
- Fonterra Milk Statement CSV Import
- Saputo Milk Statement CSV Import (Replacing MGFarm)
- Diesel Rebate added to Setup
- Business Name added to Setup for use in reports
- Export to MYOB CSV
- Export to XERO CSV
It also features:
- The ability to import files from your internet banking program – import your bank transactions and cut down on data entry significantly.
- Create files to export to your internet banking program and pay your bills.
- Import your Saputo and Fonterra Milk Statement CSV files.
- All new modular budgeting program – step by step process to make preparing a budget easier than ever.
- Audio visual program tutorials to help you learn how to use the program.
Mistro Finance 6 tracks share farming arrangements to enable reconciliation of accounts each month. In fact it handles multiple farms.
It creates and maintains budgets automatically. This enables rapid monitoring of:
- future bank balance
- progress compared to last year
- progress compared to budget
- Cash budgets are linked to feed budgets
- Automatically calculates income based on cow numbers and production
- Mistro calculates the supplementary feed required as stock numbers or seasonal conditions change
- Prepares GST returns automatically
A Pentium computer, 128 megabytes of RAM, 50 megabytes free space, 1024×768 screen resolution.